Creative80 was founded by Anna DiTommaso in December of 2008. Since then, the firm has worked with clients all over the nation developing online and offline marketing strategies that drive bottom line results. Our main goal is to build a relationship with your business, and help you build relationships with your customers. We believe that websites, print collateral, and social media are tools that are only effective if used together to solve business challenges and deliver measurable results. Truly understanding our customers and their audience allows us to create items that say in seconds what your reputation says over a lifetime.
Anna DiTommaso is an alum of Campbell University, where she earned a degree in graphic design, advertising, and studio art. In May of 2011 Anna moved the studio back to the Dallas metroplex after several years in Florida and North Carolina. Anna is a huge Tampa Bay Rays fan and has plans to visit all of the MLB ballparks. She also enjoys playing the guitar and has released two records which you can hear here. You can keep up with Anna via Twitter and LinkedIn
Is Creative80 a Good Fit for Your Business?
We’re really glad you’re here. Our goal is to help you spread your message in the most effective and efficient way possible, while providing you with a pleasant experience and building a relationship with your business that is based on cooperation and collaboration. In order to do that, we think it’s very important that our clients know what to expect from us.
Here’s a list of standards you can hold us to:
- We will always stick to the project timeline we included in the mutual strategy. If the project scope changes, we will do our best to accommodate you, but we ask that you remain realistic in your expectations.
- We’ll return your attempts to contact us during regular business hours as soon as possible. You can always expect a response from us within 48 hours as a worst case scenario.
- Unless the project agreement and mutual strategy state otherwise, major changes are always completed within 7 business days, and minor changes are always completed within 3 business days.
- We look forward to building relationships with our customers, which means that we invest more time in learning about their businesses than most “off the shelf” design companies. Sometimes this means our projects take a bit longer or cost a bit more than other agencies. However, it’s this approach that gives Creative80 an 85% repeat customer rate.
- We will “pause” a project that does not have clear direction, or is not following the mutual strategy. Rather than continue down a wrong and often expensive path, we will back up and revisit main goals and objectives until we have a clear picture of what we’re trying to accomplish.
When Anna was in school, her design professor had a knack for nicknaming most of his students. He called her “AD” based on her initials. It caught on and sometimes people would say it so quickly it sounded like the number 80. When it was time to name the company Anna knew no one would have a shot at spelling “DiTommaso” properly, but still wanted a touch of her name in the title….Thus Creative80.
From time to time, we’re mentioned in articles across the web. Here are a few: